February 01, 2012

Our love!

Our love was not a failed one!
It was just a bit out-of-place.
Time and space couldn't adjust to it!

Our love was a miracle of Allah!
Nothing, from devil or any one, could ever retard it,
except our ''fears''!

In this world of dark chicaneries,
nothing to get fear from, but paper-made flowers.
Originality dares my dreams!

I don't have past, but do have memories
of some familiar lost faces, who have stripped me of my past!
I eschew their cold glances now! Still crave for their seldom notices!

My letter found its way back to me, like a reproach!
"PURE PAIN", as I wrote to be her address,
was found back.. only at my place!!

~Afterwind

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...