October 22, 2008

Purely!!! .. Sweet Nights of Love!


Taklamakan up close, originally uploaded by Kiwi Mikex.

Do You remember the beautiful wonderful nights, we passed together!
beside the dark night shade
even the star had been off
and no one else was there
except Thee and me!

it was so wonderful
so beautiful
like kissing on the black dot
in the middle of wonderful glowing white skin of pale love..

oh Honey, i love running after your white shades
for all of my this short miserable worthless life!

and the green tee
pure, deep
and peasantly little harsh in taste!
and the fragrant, fertile, rich, wetty vapours from tee
penetrating into mind
it was a best tee of ever
which i enjoyed in Your company!

You met me
but from so many veils..
so many..!!
so many..!!
to which one should i sacrify my heart on!

Oh, my Honey..
please don't betray me
by keeping so many veils
let me have You
or..
You have me!
Purely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...