January 25, 2011

Ultimate waywardness (poem)



Sometimes I ran after winds and dust storms-
got stumbled on many unknown routes and wastelands
So that they started calling me madman!

I worshiped stars, prayed skies, kept idols within my heart,
So much that I lost my wits and my faith..
so that they could execute me

I quarreled with rationalists as their ideas didn't match with mine;
disconnected with spiritualists as their deeds couldn't catch up my heeds
So that they at last made me out of them

I got broken my vows, became dishonest
broken my heart, became loser
- So that I could stop

For You.. O Lord, no one could ever know.. I was for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...