May 14, 2009

Thank God..

Hope
when the heart was dim
everything seemed dull to these eyes

when the hope has come back
the life raised quite fresh 
standing in the flowing current of life 

~+~
Life Back

Flowers, flowers, every where
blessing, sunshine and love
why the heart is happy so much..

a dying hope resurrected
some one rose from dead
a putting off star became a sun

the spirals of mysterious fate
and its crests and troughs
and pains and fleeting happiness,
all estopped at a moment

no queasiness, nothing now,
but peace, timelessness and relief 

who took my heart and met me to the light of hope!
this is You, O my Lord! Allah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...