May 12, 2009

that will make you forget our love one day

"fear"
i told you
i told you
i already told you

you haven't reached the meaning of love
whatever you have toward me is nothing but ego and greed
in fact you never truly loved me
the tears you shed were the tears of a babe for a toy only
you don't know to sacrify, you just need to be gratified
with pleasures, words,,, lies and world!

i told you
i told you
i already told you

tonight
the last night before separation
when the withering heart needs compassion
when i need you
to soak my tears
to lower my soabs
in the very time when you are supposed to be with me
you are indulged in the pleasures, in the partying, in the lights
you say, let me enjoy, still i am yours!
now i also want to say
i don't want to come in between you and your happiness
but what should also i do!
from me, they are stealing you

busy, busy, busy
even on the last night
you don't want to listen to my heart cry
this time, even you don't want to be mine!
and still you say, "i love you"

i told you
i told you
i already told you


The light of enjoyment, taste of delicious food and happy puns of rich friends will make you forget our love one day

i told you
i told you
i already told you


if you keep on doing this,
how can you become mine?



~+~

"Sure"

No matter wherever you move away
I know, on your cheeks tears will have a sway!

The pain of separation makes you crazy
it will change a stone heart into daisy


no matter, to wherever you face, 
but if your hand is in my hand,
 
i shall take you into my cottage!


© afterwind

image sources:
fisrt,         lights in last night's rain storm by Zombie37 [external link]
second,     Rain Tapping On My Window by Thomas Steibl Photography [external link]
third,       Rain on the Train (Not in Spain) by jessamyn.n [external link]
fourth,     Rain wave - Muddy water by Yatzi [external link]


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...