June 26, 2007

Cure for grief..

sun through smoke, gash creek fire
Photo: sun through smoke, gash creek fire, originally uploaded by Chris Lombardi.

A lover told him, "do love!"
he asked, "why?"
lover, "because love makes us mature, it teaches us how to be sincere.. how to sacrify for others"
he asked, "i dont know how to fall in love"
lover, "i dont know also.."
love was sitting there, it said, "it comes by automatic!"


someone said "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet"
and he was going to became a poet


time passed and,
He fell in love for a girl..
she left for the unknown world..
he could not sleep that night..
always weeping.. without sleeping
it got unbearable..
he asked, "I dont know if i could live without her!"


Murshid(mystic saint) told, "Time is the great medicine"
as the time passed, he started forgetting her..
because "forgetting things" is a good gift from the God..
it was getting bearable
he said, "I can live without her!"



A famous american quotation of Rose Kennedy (wife of J.P Kennedy):
'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree.
The wounds remain.
In time, the mind, protecting its sanity,
covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens.
But it is never gone.



"but sometime it is hard to forget some sad experience!!"
he said, "sometimes my past grief gets afresh
especially, when does I listen to sitar (music)!"
he said, "time is not an ultimate medicine" - "then what is the cure?"
Murshid was not there - I was silent - he was depressed..


love was sitting there, it said, "love!" -
"love for everything in this world"
make your senses filled with love..
make your eyes "love" for everyone..
see in love.. walk in love.. laugh in love.. love!


the space left by previous (unfulfilled/lost) love
can not be filled by time..
for the time is nothing.. but an illusion
the space left by love can only be re-filled by equivalent thing
and it must be the love
so..
fill it with love..

"the love of everything shall lead you
to the love of the true one"

i asked, "what will be the next?"
love said, "eternity" - "plunge into his eternity"
i asked, "whom?"
love said, "The true one!"
i asked, "how to plunge?"
love said, "by losing yourself.. then, only he shall be there!"

as mansur al-Hallaj has said -
"Love is that you remain standing
In front of your Beloved
When you are stripped of all your attributes;
Then His attributes become your qualities.
Between me and You, there is only me.
Take away the me, so only You remain." (Mansur)

You glide between the heart and its casing as tears glide from the eyelid.
You dwell in my inwardness, in the depths of my heart, as souls dwell in
bodies.
Nothing passes from rest to motion unless you move it in hidden ways, O new
moon. (Mansur) read more..



love him who shall never leave you!
you cant never be without him
put your hand in his hand
i asked, "does he has material hands"
love said, "no.."
"don't restrict" - "He is He", (relevent reading..)
as the Quran says that nothing is like Him.
He is the noor (light) of heavens and earth..
He can not be witnessed with mortal eyes
He can be experienced with a true heart,
let yourself fall into his being..
who's being is always surrounding you, everything
and whole of the universe
who's in you.. out you


The Qur'an says:
Wherever you turn your face, Allah's face is there. (Surah al-Baqarah, 2:115)
We are closer to you than yourselves. (Surah Qaf, 50-16)
He is the First and the Last (every thing begins from Him and ends at Him),
and the Manifest and the Hidden. (Surah al-Hadid, 57:3)



at that time you shall see him..
not with your own eyes.. but with his eyes
because there will be nothing except him
his eyes will be yours .. his hands be yours..



The Last Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has explained that the Almighty Allah has stated: "He who has caused enmity with My Wali (Friend), I give him declaration of war. Among those acts through which My slave achieves My closeness, the most beloved are the Fardh (Compulsory) acts. My slave also achieves My closeness through the Nafil (Optional) deeds, till I make him into My beloved. When he becomes My beloved, I become his ears through which he listens, his eyes through which he sees, his hands by which he holds, his feet by which he walks. When he pleads to Me for anything I definitely bestow it on him. When he seeks refuge in Me from any bad deed, then I definitely save him from it."(Sahih Bukhari)



I asked, "shall it need effort?"
love said, "just fall!"
just plunge into him
with a sincere heart

aah.. Allah, my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...