August 31, 2008

A wonder in the sky.. I also testify!


the name MuhammadS.A.W.in the sky, originally uploaded by sunnivoice.

That was the night of Holy Prophet Muhammad's (Peace Be Upon Him) Birth Celebration. There was a grand celebration taking place at that time in Lahore. I was also present in that celebration place amog the thousands of people in Iqbal Park (old name, Manto Park). In the main speaker referred to that beautiful wonder in the sky.. then we saw also found it in the sky.. The name of Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) was writen by clouds in the sky. I also remember, i think i am not mistaken, that there was not any other cloud in the sky except these 2 small clouds, which were making the name.. my memory is stil clear.. Allah!! We praise You.. and also praise Your Love for Your Last Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

I found the photo on internet, so i put it here, so that you people could also wet your eyes with the sweet love of The Last Prophet of Allah.

Note: The Text Style resembles the Diwani Style (Khatt-e-Diwani) of Arabic Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to deal with pain in love

Sufi head-dress and pearl decorations (via  Wikimedia Commons ) I asked the Sufi master to put his spell to turn my heart into a stone, to d...